This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport cross-compiling beta1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 03:49:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport cross-compiling beta1
- References: <1279216228.7776.43.camel@YAAKOV04>
On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 12:50 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> The changes to cygport are extensive, and I have yet to break them out
> into reasonable-sized commits; so they're not on git yet, but I'm
> working on it. It is likely that I broke something along the way, so
> I'm expecting to make further changes to restabilize things.
All my changes have now been pushed into git master. I also added
sample binutils/gcc for Solaris 10 x86; see the gcc .cygport for
directions on how to get the necessary files off a Solaris system.
(FWIW Su^WOracle provides a free image for VirtualBox.)
Chuck, I'll try to respond in full tomorrow.