Re: [ITP] gendef-20100719-1

On 7/19/2010 2:23 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
I tried to figure out get just the source you need via 'inherit svn' -- but had to give up, since you want two *separate* subdirectories of the top-level (mingw-w64-tools and mingw-w64-libraries), and perhaps the top-level files, but you wouldn't want to recurse into the OTHER subdirs of top-level. Yuck.

cygport just can't handle that, so I guess we're stuck...

Unless you split libmangle back out into its own package again, and then use an 'inherit svn'-style solution for both libmangle and gendef, separately.

If you're interested in this approach, let me know and I'll try to create examples for you.

--
Chuck