This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: genini: always generate a timestamp
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 03:36:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: genini: always generate a timestamp
- References: <1276058598.7868.7.camel@YAAKOV04>
On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 23:43 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> If genini is run from scratch (IOW without an existing setup.ini), no
> setup-timestamp: is generated, which leads to unexpected behaviour from
> setup.exe (e.g. "older than last time" warning).
> Patch attached.