This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: genini: always generate a timestamp
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:59:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: genini: always generate a timestamp
- References: <1276058598.7868.7.camel@YAAKOV04> <1279701363.1804.75.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 03:36:03AM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 23:43 -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> If genini is run from scratch (IOW without an existing setup.ini), no
>> setup-timestamp: is generated, which leads to unexpected behaviour from
>> setup.exe (e.g. "older than last time" warning).
>> Patch attached.
Sorry. I thought I responded to this. Go ahead and check in.