This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] gendef-20100719-1
- From: JonY <jon_y at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:47:58 +0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] gendef-20100719-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/23/2010 12:42, Marco Atzeri wrote:
--- Ven 23/7/10, JonY ha scritto:
On 7/21/2010 00:35, Reini Urban
2010/7/20, Chris Sutcliffe<email@example.com>:
On 20 July 2010 05:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On 7/20/2010 11:49, Charles Wilson wrote:
+1, GTG: builds fine from source
new packages uploaded.
libmangle API names are now namespaced and sanner so it
with other libraries.
gendef too is updated to fix a bug where @0 is appended to
executable exports when a def file look up is performed to
forwarded symbols. There aren't any stdcall or fastcall on
Also, Ping. Needs 1 more +1 :)
I have the announce messages ready, please upload packages.
Thanks for the votes and support.