build-docbook-catalog PACKAGE BUG

Hi Yaakov,

I just encountered a problem with the postinstall scripts of
docbook-xml42 and docbook-xsl, an exit code of 1.

Both postinstall scripts depend on the /usr/bin/build-docbook-catalog
script which in turn calls

  xmlcatalog --noout --create /etc/xml/catalog

The problem here is that xmlcatalog fails if the parent directory,
here /etc/xml, does not exist.  However, the build-docbook-catalog
does neither check the existence of the /etc/xml dir, nor does it
make any attempt to mkdir it.

As soo as I mkdir the /etc/xml directory, the docbook-xml42.sh and
docbook-xsl.sh postinstall scripts work as expected.

Red Hat