This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] setup: be less scary about missing dependencies
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:03:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] setup: be less scary about missing dependencies
- References: <AANLkTi=P-uYJ+7ZmbDTmFfZ7LCR16xKy-U7hZdV=_wKs@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 17 20:02, Andy Koppe wrote:
> The "Unmet Dependencies Found" message on the "Resolve Dependencies"
> page may mislead people into thinking that there's a problem with
> setup.exe or packaging, when in fact it's a routine step now. Also,
> the message box that appears when choosing not to select required
> packages overstates its case a little bit. So this patch tweaks both.
> * res.rc (IDD_PREREQ): Say "Resolving Dependencies" instead of
> "Unmet Dependencies Found"
> * prereq.cc (PrereqPage::OnNext): Tone down message box about
> missing dependencies.
SOunds good to me. Please apply.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com