This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug tracker discussion
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:06:42 +0300
- Subject: Re: bug tracker discussion
- References: <20100820180140.GA17235@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Can I get a show of hands? How many package maintainers would like to
> have a bug tracker?
There is only one good, easy to use, user/maintainer friendly bug
tracker I know of:
The best thing about it is that it is very lightweight and controllable
by email. There are exiting UI's for Emacs that make the management
I'm not in favor of any of the other exiting web based bug trackers.
 The code is freely available. E.g. It seems to have gained momentum
amongst the GNU project as well.