This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] cabextract 1.3 (Jari Aalto please respond)
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:18:02 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ITP] cabextract 1.3 (Jari Aalto please respond)
- References: <AANLkTim0CqYb6brVYRX=nUvfOZ+uxB6aQJ8aV6-7sGy_@mail.gmail.com> <20100727190010.GA3387@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <AANLkTikWEBew-H0ieKw6bNuV2a-11ezEy8PodnLME9t4@mail.gmail.com> <20100727220851.GB4000@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20100804202011.GA30221@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 06:08:51PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Oops. I should have checked the package maintainer list before encouraging
>>It looks like the maintainer for cabextract is still active. I assume he
>>won't mind relinquishing maintainership to the person who actually wrote
>>the program. But I'd like to get his ok before going further.
>>I actually went as far as uploading this file before checking to see who
>>"used to" maintain it.
>>I did make one change: The new package relies on libgcc so I added a
>>libgcc1 dependency to the setup.hint.
>>If I get Jari's ok, I'll move the package to cygwin's release directory
>>and, after I have sent an "uploaded" message here, you can then send an
>>announcement to cygwin-announce patterned after what you see here:
Sure, as the Stuart is the maintainer.
>>Thanks for offering to do this. It is much appreciated.
> Well, I think that's a long enough wait.
Well, I just got back from 3 month vacation.