[ITP] mscgen 0.18

Hi,

Mscgen is a message sequence chart rendering tool. It can be used standalone or with Doxygen to help document call flows and is licensed under the GPL. It's already packaged with Ubuntu:

  http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick/mscgen
  http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/mscgen

Mscgen builds out of the box on Cygwin and uses cygport for packaging. The files are here:

wget -x -nd -P mscgen \
  http://mcternan.me.uk/mscgen/cygwin-1.7/mscgen-0.18-1-src.tar.bz2 \
  http://mcternan.me.uk/mscgen/cygwin-1.7/mscgen-0.18-1.tar.bz2 \
  http://mcternan.me.uk/mscgen/cygwin-1.7/setup.hint

Setup.hint looks like this:

category: Graphics
requires: libgd2
sdesc: "A Message Sequence Chart Renderer"
ldesc: "A Message Sequence Chart Renderer."

This is my first Cygwin package, I hope I have it correct.

Kind Regards,

Mike