Re: [ITP] mingw-w64 Second try

On 8/31/2010 11:20 PM, JonY wrote:
On 9/1/2010 10:28, Charles Wilson wrote:
On 8/31/2010 8:52 PM, JonY wrote:
Strange, I'll try a rebuild. The former should be the correct location. The *latter* is the correct location (at least, that's where the sysroot'ed compiler will look for them).

the (buggy) cygport(1) puts them in
but we really want them to be in
which is what your cygport(5) does -- when you actually use it to

Right, the latter is correct. I'm misreading it.

Given the results of the thread re: Possible cygport bug with cross compiles (e.g. there is no bug), it looks like:

1) rebuild the -header package so that the includes end up in the "correct" location. The current cygport(5) for that package is fine (e.g. (a) the extra rule in src_install is needed, and proper, and (b) it does the right thing)

2) fix the setup.hints

and you're GTG!