This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: lapo at lapo dot it
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 15:27:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- References: <4C095571.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C5FAE41.email@example.com>
On 8/9/2010 3:29 AM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 6/4/2010 3:35 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> "win32/pe TLS handling added"
FYI, as of Sep 04:
UPX 3.06 has been released. It is a minor 3.0x maintenance release to
version 3 whose major additions were:
* optional LZMA compression
* support for BSD systems
Changes in 3.06 (04 Sep 2010):
* win32/pe: TLS callback support contributed by Stefan Widmann. Thanks!
* bug fixes
Lapo, are you still here? Could we get an updated upx package, please?