This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 20:59:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- References: <4C095571.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C5FAE41.email@example.com> <4C83EF07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 15:27 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Lapo, are you still here? Could we get an updated upx package, please?
I'm not so sure that he is still here. I've been asking for months now
for updates to lighttpd (security), nano (security, wchar support) and
tidy (latest release, split lib packages), with ready-to-use builds in
Ports, and still no response.