This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, lapo at lapo dot it
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:43:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- References: <4C095571.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C5FAE41.email@example.com> <4C83EF07.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1283738343.4844.11.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sep 5 20:59, Yaakov S wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 15:27 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> > Lapo, are you still here? Could we get an updated upx package, please?
> I'm not so sure that he is still here. I've been asking for months now
> for updates to lighttpd (security), nano (security, wchar support) and
> tidy (latest release, split lib packages), with ready-to-use builds in
> Ports, and still no response.
Lapo? Any chance you can chime in on this discussion?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com