Re: [ITA] ocaml 3.12.0

> On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 08:40:43PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
>> Insight is dead for all practical purposes, but Tcl/Tk in Cygwin depending
>> on X11 rather than Win32 would be major regression. Not that I'd have time
>> to help though.
>
> This has already been decided.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I've been paying pretty close
attention and this statement confuses me.

What /exactly/ was the decision that was reached?  (I *think* I know, I
*believe* I know, but cgf is the maintainer of tcl/tk, not to mention
his position wrt to cygwin as a whole -- so he pretty much gets final
say about tcl/tk, regardless of what I or anybody else might say. So...)

--
Chuck