This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: "[ML] CygWin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:23:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup, upx, and TLS
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <4C095571.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C5FAE41.email@example.com> <4C83EF07.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1283738343.4844.11.camel@YAAKOV04>
[previous message was sent to the wrong mailing list; a nice reminder
not to write emails at 5:27 in the night...]
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 15:27 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Lapo, are you still here? Could we get an updated upx package, please?
> I'm not so sure that he is still here.
Sorry guys, a long strike of too many things to do at the same time had
me going a bit in rounds.
I've packaged upx (I hope not to have forgot anything of the process
;)), but I fear I'll have the next decently sized time-slot on monday
(uh, that'll be a problem to send the announce mesage earlier too).
Oh, and I had ready-to-release packages of monotone and tidy, though the
first I'm fairly sure it's good, while the latter was copied directly
from CygPorts but I didn't really have time to look into the way the
package is divided in three and I'd prefer uploading it in a few days
(same goes for other packages).
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/
âC is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.â (Dennis M. Ritchie)
âThe Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrageâ (Ron Rivest, RSA-129