Re: setup, upx, and TLS

not to write emails at 5:27 in the night...]

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 15:27 -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> Lapo, are you still here?  Could we get an updated upx package, please?
> I'm not so sure that he is still here.

Sorry guys, a long strike of too many things to do at the same time had
me going a bit in rounds.

I've packaged upx (I hope not to have forgot anything of the process
;)), but I fear I'll have the next decently sized time-slot on monday
(uh, that'll be a problem to send the announce mesage earlier too).

Oh, and I had ready-to-release packages of monotone and tidy, though the
first I'm fairly sure it's good, while the latter was copied directly
from CygPorts but I didn't really have time to look into the way the
package is divided in three and I'd prefer uploading it in a few days
(same goes for other packages).

Lapo Luchini -

âC is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.â (Dennis M. Ritchie)

âThe Magic Words are Squeamish Ossifrageâ (Ron Rivest, RSA-129
challenge, 1977)