1.7.7: Mercurial 1.5.4 and Python 2.6.5 conflicts?

Hello list,

I updated Cygwin version 1.7.7, Python version 2.6.5 and Mercurial
version 1.5.4 (the latest versions packaged).

When you run the commands of Hg (Mercurial) that displays the following message:

-----------------------------------
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-package/mercurial/demandimport.py:85:
DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated, us the hashlib
module instead return _origimport(name, globals, locals, fromlist)
abort: No module named _md5!

I guess it is packaged for the Cygwin versions of Mercurial that
conflicts with the packaged versions of Python.

Maybe with a newer version of Mercurial correct the problem? Is
posible add a newer version of Mercurial?

Thanks and sorry for my English âthat is possible through online translatorsâ

Greetings,
Alex Royo