This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] tftp-hpa 5.0
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:18:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] tftp-hpa 5.0
- References: <4CA42DB5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CA4406D.email@example.com> <4CA5F18E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CA6029A.email@example.com> <4CA98F44.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CA9F1B4.email@example.com> <4CA9FE05.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CB4A904.email@example.com> <4CE147E3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CE368E1.email@example.com> <4CE69ECA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CE772E4.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 11/20/2010 2:04 AM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 11/19/2010 10:59 AM, Gernot Hillier wrote:
>> On 17.11.2010 06:32, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>> We'll have to coordinate
>>> a) uploading the tftp and the updated inetutils packages, and
>>> b) sending the announcements of those two packages
>>> I'll need some time for (a) because I have to update inetutil's
>>> iu-config and syslog-config scripts; fortunately the major surgery --
>>> removing tftp/tftpd -- from inetutils is already done.
>> Just let me know then when you're ready.
> Will do. BTW, just so that the checksums are all consistent, you should
> probably rebuild 5.0-3 yourself, and then upload /your/ tarballs
> somewhere, so that we can make sure that /your/ versions get uploaded to
FWIW, I have a new inetutils package (without tftp/tftpd) ready to go.
Do you have (rebuilt) tftp-5.0-3 packages ready for upload?