Re: [ITP] netcdf-4.1.1-1

Hi Marco,

On Mar  6 12:18, marco atzeri wrote:
> NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a set of software libraries
> and machine-independent data formats that support the creation,
> access, and sharing of array-oriented scientific data.
> it is already present in the major distros
> To download
> wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2

Three problems:

- You're using commas in the setup.hint "requires" line

- There's also something which puzzles me a bit.  On Fedora, there are
  only a handful of files in /usr/include:

    $ rpm -ql netcdf-devel | grep include

  In your devel package are more than 30 headers.  What's right?

  I'm not talking about the fortran modules.  They are under
  /usr/lib/gfortran/modules on Fedora, butI don't know if that makes
  sense for Cygwin, too.

- Shouldn't the section 3 man pages be in the devel package?

Red Hat