Re: [ITP] gnucap-2009.12.07-1

Sorry setup.hint corrected in packages to:
    curr: 2009.12.07-1
    prev: 0.35-1
    category: Science
    requires: libgcc1 libreadline7 libstdc++6 termcap
    sdesc: "Electronic circuit simulator backend"
    ldesc: "Gnucap is the Gnu Circuit Analysis Package.
    The primary component is a general purpose circuit simulator. It
    performs nonlinear dc and transient analyses, fourier analysis, and ac
    analysis. Spice compatible models for the MOSFET (level 1-8), BJT, and
    diode are included in this release."

We discussed this a while back. It's in the standard distros. I pulled the version from cygports and bumped it up to the latest version. I'm also including the last versioned release (0.35) as prev. Version 0.35 is from 2006 and is missing many features, so it is preferable to have 2009.12.07 be the curr version.

Hopefully I got the setup.hint files formatted correctly for curr and prev with cygports...

curr (2009.12.07-1):
wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=2 \
http://chichilnisky.salk.edu/peterli/cygwin/gnucap/gnucap-2009.12.07-1-src.tar.bz2 \
http://chichilnisky.salk.edu/peterli/cygwin/gnucap/gnucap-2009.12.07-1.tar.bz2