Re: [RFU] GraphicsMagick-1.3.12-2

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Corinna Vinschen  wrote:
> On Mar 21 22:30, marco atzeri wrote:
>> wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2
>> http://matzeri.altervista.org/cygwin-1.7/GraphicsMagick/index.html
>
> Uploaded.
>
> Just a question: ?Is there a chance you could change your wget
> expressions to contain the files to upload and to make it more
> copy-paste friendly? ?Like this:
>
> ?wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2 \
> ?file1 \
> ?file2 \
> ?...
>
> This allows to copy-paste in one go and to skip the index.html files
> right in the download stage, rather than having to remove them
> afterwards.

Unfortunately my provider dosn't like to be used as storage area.
If the file is not retrieved through the index.html, most of the time you
will get 404 error.
As the service is free as beer I can not complain ;-)

What about to provide also

rm ./index.html \
./libGraphicsMagick-devel/index.html \
./libGraphicsMagick3/index.html \