Re: setup and mintty (was Re: New setup.exe release?)

Am 25.05.2011 09:43, schrieb Andy Koppe:
Ah, sorry, I didn't realise that the desktop shortcut at the moment
was simply called "Cygwin" rather than "Cygwin Bash Shell". I suppose
that could just stay like that actually.

Also, since the start menu shortcut already is inside the "Cygwin"
folder, just "Terminal" rather than "Cygwin Terminal" would be nice
and crisp there.
I think common usage is to give shortcuts rather a complete name. That's also better if people move them around, placing a copy on the desktop etc.
And since bash shell runs in both command windows (is that a common name?), I think the previous proposal "Cygwin Console" and "Cygwin Terminal" is the best to distinguish them.
------
Thomas