Re: modernized icon

What about modernizing the Cygwin icon?

Check the other options in cygicons-0.dll. The one with the glowy green wedge is okay.

Or, what about having a mintty
terminal icon with a small C in it?  The only problem with this is, I'm
anything but an artist...

Here's a few icons from cygicons-0.dll composited with the original Konsole icon in SVG format that I found on Wikipedia:

	http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/mintty-icon-glowy-wedge.png
	http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/mintty-icon-happy-hippo.png

I vote for the glowy green wedge. The hippo does not look mean.