This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC dependencies (attn David Billinghurst)
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:55:35 +1000
- Subject: Re: GCC dependencies (attn David Billinghurst)
- References: <1311736317.5672.85.camel@YAAKOV04>
On 27/07/2011 1:11 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
As mentioned recently on the list, due to Dave Korn's extended absence,
I'll be maintaining our gcc packages. Since you maintain several GCC
dependencies, we'll need to coordinate.
Would you be able to update the following packages to exactly these
Minor bugfixes notwithstanding, that should take care of things for GCC
4.5 and 4.6.
This isn't urgent; if these could be ready in the next couple of weeks,
that would be great. Thanks,
OK. I have test builds of the majority of these. I will make a start
over the weekend. From memory I had some issues with mpfr-3.0.1.