Re: [Patch] Add rebase-dump application to rebase package

> Looks good to me.  As you probably noticed, I didn't manage to move
> the db functions into rebase-dump.c so far, though.  Otherwise there
> wouldn't be a need to have your own load_image_info function.
>
> Do you want me to do that before or after you applied your patch?

(a) I figured it should come after, and (b) at first, rebase-dump
probably just needs to rename its version of load_image_info to avoid
conflicts, since the two versions are (slightly) different.

I agree that rebase-dump.exe SHOULD use the same load_image_info() that
the "real" rebase.exe does, but that ought to be a third patch IMO.
Because rebase-dump's version needs a SMALL rewrite to use the dump_*
functions -- and dump_*_entry needs a tiny tweak to make that work right
-- but most importantly, the new combined load_image_info needs to have
the 'verbose' option passed down.

So, in your patch, I think just ignoring rebase-dump entirely --
/except/ for changing the name of its load_image_info -- is the way to
go. Then I'll post a third patch, discussed separately, that tries to
merge the two versions.

--
Chuck