Re: 256x256 px icons

On 8/15/2011 11:58 AM, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
On 15/08/2011 1:52 PM, Warren Young wrote:
I present to you now, my magnum opus:

http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/logo/boxed-hippo.ico

Now *that*, my friends, is an angry hippo.

When I try to grab the file I get an error stating it's malformed.

You're trying to open it in Firefox, which doesn't understand PNG icons. Open it in IE, or download it and open it with Windows' picture viewer.

(If you have in the past looked at .ico files in this thread, it probably worked because the file contained at least one standard format icon in the bundle. The one I just posted has no smaller sizes, because I just wanted to get it out there before messing about with making smaller versions.)