This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ca-certificates
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:58:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ca-certificates
- References: <1320020393.3024.6.camel@YAAKOV04> <20111031200606.GA6889@jethro.local.lan>
On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 21:06 +0100, David Sastre wrote:
> The cygport 'get' command failed because
> SRC_URI="fedora/certdata.txt fedora/blacklist.txt
> Is this intended?
Short version: yes, because the files aren't easily wget(1)able. The
files are still part of the -src tarball, of course, so this doesn't
affect rebuilding from source.
> Also, in the 'compile' step:
> line 26: ident: command not found
> line 40: ident: command not found
ident is part of the rcs package.
> Looks like you forgot an empty src_test():
> >>> Testing ca-certificates-1.78-1
> *** ERROR: no Makefile found. You must define your own
No, there's no testsuite, but it really shouldn't be an error. Fixed in
cygport master, commit db03c46.
> During 'install':
> *** Warning: Cygwin README is missing
Obsolete warning, fixed in cygport master, commit 6f889ab.