This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA/P] a2ps, libpaper
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 09:48:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA/P] a2ps, libpaper
- References: <1320432417.7560.27.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Nov 4 13:46, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> The Cygwin a2ps package is currently out of date and depends on the
> ancient libintl2, and furthermore the maintainer hasn't been heard from
> in years. I think it's fair to call this orphaned at this point.
> While I have no particular attachment to this package, as I do have a
> working copy in Ports, I might as well ITA it:
> Since this a2ps package uses libpaper, which is not yet in the distro,
> I'll ITP that now:
> libpaper, while maintained by Debian, is found in all major distros.
Thanks for taking over a2ps. Consequently libpaper is a no-brainer
again. Feel free to upload.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com