This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
neon: upset errors
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:21:20 -0600
- Subject: neon: upset errors
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2011-11-15, upset was true to its name and complained:
> upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package libneon26 refers to non-existent external-source: neon
Dr. Volker Zell,
Apparently you did some pruning in release/neon, but now there is no
source package for libneon26-0.26.4-1. Nothing in the distro relies on
libneon25 or libneon26, so IMO both can be removed entirely.