This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: neon: upset errors
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:41:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: neon: upset errors
- References: <email@example.com> <1321388482.1416.3.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Nov 15 14:21, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-11-15, upset was true to its name and complained:
> > upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package libneon26 refers to non-existent external-source: neon
> Dr. Volker Zell,
> Apparently you did some pruning in release/neon, but now there is no
> source package for libneon26-0.26.4-1. Nothing in the distro relies on
> libneon25 or libneon26, so IMO both can be removed entirely.
For the time being I copied neon-0.26.4-1-src.tar.bz2 into the neon
directory to silence the upset warnings.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com