This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] subversion-1.6.17-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:22:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU] subversion-1.6.17-1
- References: <4EC4288F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 01:18:07PM -0800, David Rothenberger wrote:
>Well, this isn't really a RFU, just a request to remove subversion
>1.7.0-1 so that 1.6.17-1 becomes the previous version.
>1.7 includes a working copy format upgrade, so it may not be possible
>for people to upgrade to 1.7 right now (e.g., if they use other
>subversion clients that aren't updated to 1.7). So, I'd like to leave
>the last 1.6 release as previous to help out those people.