This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Packaging glitch in libaspell-devel, libaspell15 and libgs9
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:29:55 +0100
- Subject: Packaging glitch in libaspell-devel, libaspell15 and libgs9
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
the following three packages are accidentally defining the category
"Lib", rather than the correct "Libs":
I tweaked the setup.hint files on cygwin.com. Please change that in
your local copies, too.
Btw., when you introduce new packages (for instamce libgs9) or obsolete
old packages, can you please keep the file "cygwin-pkg-maint"
up-to-date? The file is under CVS control together with the entire set
of docs on cygwin.com:
cvs -d :ext:USERNAME@cygwin.com:/cvs/cygwin co htdocs
For the latest packages I already made the changes, but it might be
better if you have a look to see that I didn't miss anything.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com