This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: GnuPG maintainer wanted
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:56:04 +0100
- Subject: Fwd: GnuPG maintainer wanted
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.68.226.9 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20120226113541.GJ7755@calimero.vinschen.de>
I will give a look.
Any preference between 1.4.12 and 2.0.18 ?
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GnuPG maintainer wanted
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:35:41 +0100
From: Corinna Vinschen
Since the original maintainer has apparently gone AWOL, we are in need
of a maintainer for the GnuPG package.
GnuPG is a security related package, and it hasn't seen an update since
2008! It also depends on external libraries which had a version step in
the meantime, so GnuPG depends on old, unsupported, and potentially
Therefore it would be very helpful if somebody would step up as distro
maintainer for GnuPG.
If you're interested, please send your job applications to the cygwin-apps
Thanks in advance,