This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] Packaging texlive
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Mailing List: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:31:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Packaging texlive
- References: <4F4ABBD7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1330339897.8024.54.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 2/27/2012 5:51 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> TeX Live also replaces psutils, listed as maintained by Daniel
> Boesswetter. AFACIS he hasn't posted to these lists since November
> 2003, so I think it's fair to say that it's been orphaned.
Is it possible to package this part in such a way that I can install
"the replacement" psutils without pulling in all of TeX?