This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] Packaging texlive
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:28:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Packaging texlive
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.182.216.101 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <4F4ABBD7.email@example.com> <1330339897.8024.54.camel@YAAKOV04> <4F4BA1C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 10:31 -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Is it possible to package this part in such a way that I can install
> "the replacement" psutils without pulling in all of TeX?
texlive-collection-fontutils (which includes psutils) requires only
perl, texlive (the binaries, and of course their dependencies) and
texlive-collection-basic (which is absolutely required for any use of