This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd
- From: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:33:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd
- Openpgp: id=C8F252FB
- References: <CAGvSfey3jkjjHP8p4DU6r99m_BAyNSmkBGLrj8Nb3GG8bNzO6A@mail.gmail.com> <1327659673.6868.30.camel@YAAKOV04> <20120131142621.GB20511@calimero.vinschen.de> <4F2C000B.email@example.com>
Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I will schedule an update-session for all my packages that needs it
...failing it; neither the current package nor cygwin-ports one upgrade
cleanly and I hadn't the time to work around it.
If anyone has the time to do this long-awaited upgrade or wants to take
maintainership of the package altogether, feel free to step up and do it.
Else, I will keep trying in the next days.
PS: my Win7 cygwin needs rebaseall very very often. Still didn't check
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/