This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] lapack-3.4.0-3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:46:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFU] lapack-3.4.0-3
- References: <4F5AE79E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 10 06:33, marco atzeri wrote:
> new upstream version.
> Additional changes :
> I moved all the 3687 man entries on a separate liblapack-doc package
> $ tar -tjf liblapack-doc-3.4.0-3.tar.bz2 |wc -l
> They are currently one third of all man entries and I
> doubt most need them.
> to download (remove the index.html's + md5sum's )
> leave lapack-3.2.2-2 as previous and remove lapack-3.2.2-1
Done. Marco, there's a subdir "liblapack", which only consists of a
setup.hint file and nothing else. What's the purpose of this dir?
There's no package in the distro which depends on it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com