This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Octave .oct files and rebaseall
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:01:39 +0100
- Subject: Octave .oct files and rebaseall
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
right now rebaseall only supports DLLs with the suffixes .dll and .so.
But the DLLs under /usr/lib/octave/*/oct/i686-pc-cygwin all have the
Should these DLLs be taken into account by rebaseall as well, or is that
not necessary for some reason?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com