This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: parrot depends on opengl
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:47:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: parrot depends on opengl
- References: <20120312151345.GF2382@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mar 12 16:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Reini,
> I just noticed that parrot is the only package in the distro which still
> depends on the Win32-GUI opengl package, rather than the X11 OpenGL
> libraries. Shouldn't that be fixed?
Parrot also has a dependency to openssl, rather than to libopenssl098.
Since I'm going to update openssl to 1.0.1, I've changed that on
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com