This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
TeXworks and hunspell
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:15:18 -0400
- Subject: TeXworks and hunspell
To complete the process of modernizing Cygwin's TeX programs, I am
thinking about ITPing TeXworks. I've built it using the .cygport file
from Ports. I have two questions for Yaakov.
1. The manual (which is supposed to be available from the Help menu)
doesn't get installed. Having never before built a package that uses
qmake, I'm not sure how to make this happen. I see in TeXworks.pro the
manual.files = manual/*
manual.path = $$TW_HELPPATH
which I would think should take care of this, but it doesn't. Do you
know how to fix this?
2. TeXworks requires hunspell. Are you interested in moving this into
the distro? I suppose I could ITP that also, but I don't really know
anything about it, so I'm not the best person to be its maintainer.
BTW, I built hunspell using your .cygport, and cygport warned me that
the following three scripts didn't get packaged:
Was this deliberate or just an oversight?