This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: algol68g
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:30:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: ITP: algol68g
- References: <4F77642B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F77DAFB.email@example.com>
Am 01.04.2012 06:35, schrieb Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
On 2012-03-31 15:08, Thomas Wolff wrote:
OK, will be fixed.
requires: is incorrect; 'cygwin' should not be listed, libncurses10 is
missing. The sdesc: should be quoted.
From the author, after discussing cygwin build problems.
* Where did you get this version of sources from? No such version is
listed on the website.
Which means I should add dependencies, I guess, and rebuild (I tested on
one system where these packages are installed so they were included by
'configure' - then I built on a different system; thanks for noticing.)
* Why did you omit the gsl, libplot, and postgresql features?