This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: parrot depends on opengl
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:05:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: parrot depends on opengl
- References: <20120312151345.GF2382@calimero.vinschen.de> <20120314174713.GG6230@calimero.vinschen.de> <20120319095413.GP19107@calimero.vinschen.de> <20120326161949.GD23179@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Reini? Ping? Your homepage claims that you're still maintaining Cygwin
packages and your last reply to the list is not really long ago, so I
desperately hope you're still with us...
On Mar 26 18:19, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Reini, Ping?
> Are you not with us anymore?
> On Mar 19 10:54, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Reini, Ping?
> > On Mar 14 18:47, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > On Mar 12 16:13, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > Hi Reini,
> > > >
> > > > I just noticed that parrot is the only package in the distro which still
> > > > depends on the Win32-GUI opengl package, rather than the X11 OpenGL
> > > > libraries. Shouldn't that be fixed?
> > >
> > > Parrot also has a dependency to openssl, rather than to libopenssl098.
> > > Since I'm going to update openssl to 1.0.1, I've changed that on
> > > cygwin.com.
> > Corinna
> Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
> Red Hat
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com