This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITA] tcm: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:21:43 +0200
- Subject: [ITA] tcm: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I would like to adopt and maintain the 'tcm' package from Daniel Boesswetter
which acoording to http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-03/msg00082.html
is orphaned right now.
o Maintainer change
o Switched to cygport build framework
o Finally switched from legacy /usr/X11R6 hierarchy to /usr
o Build for cygwin 1.7.12 with gcc-4
The packages can be found under firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/vzell/tcm
and if the packaging is ok, they can be moved the release area.