Re: [SECURITY] libpng vulnerabilities

On 5/4/2012 8:21 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
I have sent notices of multiple security vulnerabilities in libpng going
back LAST JULY, with several additions and pings (no pun intended)
since. Can we *please* see some sign that you are still maintaining
these packages?

I wanted to roll out the new zlib packages first as libpng depends on it. I finished those [cygwin-native, and mingw.org-cross] yesterday, given the new zlib-1.2.7 release on Thu (and have now added the minizip lib and utilities, via additional optional subpackages). I'll be rolling out the new zlib on Monday with libpng to follow soon after.

--
Chuck