This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python 3.2 cygport script
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:39:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Python 3.2 cygport script
- References: <20120614185640.GE2904@tishler.net> <4FDAEB6E.email@example.com> <20120622171808.GR3556@tishler.net> <1340697070.5432.3.camel@YAAKOV04> <4FF6EC83.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120718193624.GC30444@tishler.net>
On 2012-07-18 14:36, Jason Tishler wrote:
BTW, to get the _dbm module to build I had to change 3.1-dbm.patch as
Additionally, I removed --with-dbmliborder=gdbm from CYGCONF_ARGS.
Since we're using gdbm_compat, I would leave --with-dbmliborder and use
the 3.2-dbm.patch now in Ports git instead.
Something else I just noticed: do we want to implement PEP-3149
(ABI-versioned extensions)? We could do this later in the 3.2 if we had
to (unversioned modules are still accepted), but now would probably be
as good a time as any. I added a patch for this as well to Ports git.
Also, the Python package triggered a corner-case bug in debuginfo
packaging; this is now fixed in cygport git master.