Re: amanda packaging problem

On 27/09/2012, at 12:45 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:31:43AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> upset: *** setup.ini: warning - package amanda requires non-existent package libint18
>>
>> For some reason, setup.hint contains both a libint18 and a libintl18.
>> I've removed the libint18.
>
> Sorry, make that a "libint18" and a "libintl8".
>                          ^                ^
>                         one               L
>
> cgf

Apologies.  My local packaging process was not using the generated setup.hint file
and didn't pickup the introduced typo.  I also did not upload the latest setup.hint
file thinking it hadn't changed :-(  Should have checked.

Do I upload a new version with the fixed .cygport file to create the correct
setup.hint?  Current source package will have a .cygport with this typo in it
and generate incorrect setup.hint file.

Implications would be a new -9 version with the only real change being the
fixed .cygport file.  Is it worth this?

Thanks for the corrections!

Cheers,
Mark.