This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] doxygen
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:00:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] doxygen
- References: <5066B247.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 9/29/2012 10:33 AM, David Stacey wrote:
I contacted the doxygen maintainer, Warren Young, privately because I
had encountered a bug  in doxygen 1.7.4. I knew that this bug was
fixed in later versions of doxygen, and I asked if he could upload a
more recent version. Warren replied and very kindly offered me the
maintenance of doxygen for Cygwin.
So I would like to adopt doxygen.
About me: I am a professional software engineer. I have about 10 years
of Linux experience, and used Solaris for about 6 years prior to that.
Cygwin has been making my life easier for many years now, so a big thank
you to all the maintainers who have worked so hard over the years.
surely no objections, have you already a new package ready to test ?