This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] doxygen-1.8.0-1 -- A documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 15:34:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] doxygen-1.8.0-1 -- A documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
- References: <5066EBD6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Stacey writes:
> The package is built with cygport: the 'src' file contains the
> original doxygen source code (unaltered), a couple of patch files and
> the cygport file itself. As I said, this is my first package - please
> be patient with a newbie, and apologies in advance for any mistakes.
You might want to drop the setup.hint from the cygwin.patch file and let
cygport auto-generate it to take care of dependencies. You'd need to
add (resp. alter) the SUMMARY, DESCRIPTION and CATEGORY variables to the
cygport file to do this.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: