Re: ITP: cscope -- Interactively examine a C program source

Hi Jari,

Yes, mlcscope was from 2006, and it also came from the Lucent exptools source tree which is a different version than the gnu cscope. Lucent has since stopped distributing mlcscope so I think putting cscope in the packaging is a good thing. I've thought about doing it myself - but hadn't got to it - glad you have followed this path.