This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upload protocol (Use of GTG?)
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 21:30:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: upload protocol (Use of GTG?)
- References: <20121009165836.GA11886@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On 2012-10-09 12:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
| Would it make sense to always wait for an "RFU" after an "ITP"?
| As an uploader, I'd rather not have to scan conversations for clues
| for when a package is ready for upload.
Perhaps appending "GTG" to a end of subject would be all that is
needed to mark the thread finished.